Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A new year is coming

The new year is coming. Like it or not, 2009 is coming to an end and a fresh start is upon me. Its not like I have much, if anything, to complain about. 2009 was great. I did some amazing things, had wonderful experiences and built some awesome relationships. But there is something about a new year that gets me excited.

Its a fresh chance to do something. To be something. To become someone. I have no idea what 2010 will bring to me, and that's what this blog is for. To explore everything that life has to offer and to gather my thoughts through the writing I do here so that I gain a better understanding of what has come to me. Its just for me, no one else. If I gain some readers, that's fine, but I really just want a chance to truly express myself, all my thoughts, emotions and notions -without having to worry who I may or may not offend, what people I know may think... I hope to just ramble a bit and get out whatever I may have inside so that I can continue my "hakuna matata" ways and really enjoy every day and every moment of this new year.

Of course, its also a chance for me to work on my writing skills, keep myself accountable for my goals, and other such tasks. So here's to a great 2010 and everything, good and bad, it may have to offer.

No comments: