Thursday, February 10, 2011

Off to the races!

I'm signed up for 2011 race #2 and #3 of my 11 races of 11.

 Diva Dash 5K


 Westport St. Patty's Day 4 Miler










I'm pretty stoked.

Diva Dash benefits Girls on the Run, which is always good. And St Patrick is my patron saint, thus one of my favorite holidays and seasons of the year.

Talk of a fall marathon is also brewing... Chicago's been thrown around, but I'd rather do one I haven't done before. Any suggestions for the best marathon out there? Between race, course, and location - we'll turn it into a vacation, so it needs to be an all-around good time!

2 comments:

Carlee said...

I really enjoyed both Hartford and Baystate. I don't know if they are vacation worthy though, they are pretty local for me :)

AnnWalter said...

Mad City in Madison,WI over Memorial Day weekend....