Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pete ate my Valentine's Day chocolates

Last night, when BDR and I took Stella to puppy class, Peter was pretty upset that he didn't get to go. So upset that he had to eat to hide from his feelings.

That's right, he opened up my box of chocolates and ate every piece!

It's a darn good thing he has an iron stomach, or else he'd be pretty upset right now. Instead he's just laying there licking his tennis ball, happy as a clam.

This is what happened when we got home....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is he ok? I thought chocolate was poisonous to dogs?