Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunny days... sweeping the... clouds away...

Low 60s in KC on Saturday afternoon. After a delightful nap, I couldn't resist going out for a run. So Pete and I headed out, with the new gentle leader we had just gotten at PetSmart around his muzzle.

About a mile in, I had to strip.

Luckily, I could wear my pants tied around my waist. So the final 3 miles were wonderful. I love the first days of spring, when you can bust out your shorts and tank tops will soon follow.

It seriously makes me think life is all sunbeams and cherries, Sesame Street songs and rainbows.

Sunday was the same, even a little sunnier. TGO and I had a great day together. We started TenniSchool and had a ton of fun. We are headed back to practice tonight. It was a Groupon offered about a week ago, and it came with a full month's membership to the gym - meaning: I get to swim again! Who woulda thought I'd be excited about that!?

Today is definitely not a "Case of the Monday's" and I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Yay for the sunshine! I'm so happy that spring is just around the corner! I'm glad you got a good run in. :)