Thursday, November 18, 2010

NYC 2011

So I've been having serious fat days lately. Ugh.

My clothes don't fit like I want them to at all.

I just want to eat, sleep, and eat and sleep some more. Guess its that winter hibernation thing.

I've got to get motivated.

So, what did I do? Well, the gym last night sure didn't work too well. I came home and baked and didn't get off my butt to exercise this morning. Instead I had a delightful coffee date and a creamy cheesy bagel.

So I tried to get myself motivated....

Yep, that's right, I registered to get into the 2011 New York City Marathon!! I know that like 100,000+ people apply to get in, so the chances are slim, but if I do - how cool would that be?!?!



I mean running through the five burroughs. Seeing all the sights, sounds, smells of the Big Apple. How much of a great experience would that be? And definitely motivating to get my butt in gear!

Too bad I have to wait until April to find out if I got in...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I would probably want to stop and eat at every borough because NYC has such amazing good, or I just love food that much! :)