Monday, July 5, 2010

Guess what I found?!

So an amazing thing has happened. Its been a whole week and hopefully will continue.

I have found.... drumroll please...

RUNNING BUDDIES!


H, R & C have been running together for a while now and I was invited along on Tuesday and Thursday last week.

It was pretty much perfect. We met at 5:30 and ran about 4 miles each day. They are exactly my pace (slow) and walked at every moment when I wanted to. Plus great conversation. And for 3 amazing women with wonderful families - they only talked about their kids minimally! Don't get me wrong, I love kiddos and I think its great when parents are so proud they like to talk about them. But remember, there are other things to life than your kids. After an evening with some ladies who were the complete opposite, my new running buddies were the perfectly balanced complement.

We're up and at it early again tomorrow...



No comments: