Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 on Tuesday

I stole a cool idea from Yanowhatimean. Every Tuesday there will be a top 10 list, if I can keep up with it. Here goes #1....

10 Things You’re Looking Forward to in 2010

1. Taking a vacation with Daniel.
2. Tim and Chelsea's wedding.
3. Peter's 5th Birthday. Party planning has begun!
4. Setting a PR at a half marathon.
5. Enjoying whatever life brings to me, without stressing out about plans too much. (Wish me luck here!)
6. Warm weather. Its snowy and crazy cold right now and I just want it to be lake weather!
7. Success in my job.
8. Chelsea's bachelorette party. Heeheehee.
9. Watching my friends dominate Ironman Louisville and being there to cheer them on!
10. Getting out of debt!

1 comment:

ajs {of MN} said...

neat post, I might also "borrow" this idea, I love it! BTW great list for 2010