Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF Randomness

Why do I always have so much bloggery while I'm driving. It's not like I can stop what I'm doing and just start writing. Though sometimes, I think I should... Driving to yoga tonight, I had a great blog idea. And now, I can't remember what it was! How frustrating is that...!?!?!

So here's the random thoughts I DO remember...

Sometimes I like to pretend my mittens are puppets. Sometimes they "car"-aoke with me. Sometimes they talk to each other. Sometimes they talk to me.

This extra cold weather has really dried out my skin. I mean, who even knew that the Jeep registered -1*. I can't remember a time ever in my life when its been that cold. Well, when its been that cold and I knew about it. I imagine at some point in the Rockies, it got that cold ... but at least that was in the Rockies. That's a whole 'nother world where cold doesn't count the same as here in them flatlands.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to register for the Lincoln Marathon. It's the first weekend of May, drive-able, a flat course, and I potentially have a place to stay - all making this a pretty "easy" option for a marathon. I've got a training plan laid out, now I just need to get my butt in gear and run - and get to active.com and register so I have no choice but to get my butt in gear.

No comments: