Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Alive!!!

Yep, I'm back to the land of the living. Made it to work yesterday, but I felt soooo tired all day. It was like if I got hit with a feather, I wouldn't be able to hold myself up. Today, huge improvement. I would say I'm back to 95% which is huge.

I'll get lab results tomorrow to know if anything else was wrong, but I know for sure that it was impetigo (bacterial infection in my lips). A little strange since usually that's a diagnosis that kiddo's get. But I guess I'm weird. When I was 4, I had shingles (normally an old-person disease) and I never had chicken pox because of it. So my health is a little backwards and mixed up. I must say that I am a huge. HUGE. fan of mupirocin ointment. It's basically Neosporin on steroids, and I could've just used the remainder from the tube the vet had prescribed for Pete's paw injury a few months back. If only the $50 itty bitty tube of Denavir would've not made things worse for me. I tell ya, being sick is expensive. It doesn't work into my debt reduction plan at all!

It feels great to be back to my normal self.

On my to-do list, set my half marathon training plan, get back to the 100 pushup challenge and investigate the "new" gym that comes with my tennis lesson Groupon.

No comments: