Friday, June 18, 2010

On my marks. Goal Set..... GO!

OK Kids. I pulled the plunge. I'm officially in. Bib #542.


October 16, 2010 - Me and 26.2 miles of KC roads.

Due to Pete's unforeseen incident with the Lone Star Tick, he spent yesterday with Dr. Marty and got a clean bill of health. However, he has to lose some weight again. Pete's done it before, so he'll do it again. But he's got to lose 1.5 of these:


So he and I made a pact. We'll do it together. Thru marathon training, eating less and eating better, together we will get back in tip top shape. It's just a good thing I don't have to lose the same percentage of weight as he does, I don't think I could lose 21.3 pounds and still train and enjoy life a little bit. I'm really not too concerned about the numbers for me, I just want to feel good again. Have my clothes fit a little bit looser. Maybe get back in the size 8s I like so much.

1 comment:

hwkncat said...

I'm still trying to decide between the 1/2 and the full..training plan on the fridge!