Monday, June 21, 2010

Sssssssmokin'

Awesome 30 minute ride on the Indian Creek trail, followed by a 750 swim to "cool off". Felt so good! That is, until some d-bags at the pool started smoking.

I don't know what it is ... but whenever I smell it, I get so mad. I mean, I'm over here huffing and puffing and there you are blowing some toxic contaminants in my direction. I hate the smell of it more than anything.

And I know, I'm judgmental about it all. But I just don't get it. I mean, I've never been addicted to it so that's why I don't get it. But why would you ever do something that is so obviously horrible for you!? And why would you make me endure your awful decision too?

Sheesh.

At least I had an awesome workout!!

1 comment:

RFalkenrath said...

What's better is at a 1/2 IM at the swim start where 1000's of triathletes are about to test their limits, someone's puffing away blowing it into the start chute... nothing makes me want to light up more than an athletic event.