Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wedding Weekend!

So I hardly took any photos during my big brother's wedding weekend extravaganza. There was so much going on and so much to think about that grabbing the camera just didn't come to mind. Here's the good ones I did get...

BDR and I at the rehearsal dinner. It was at O'Neills in Leawood and during the KState-Nebraska game. Maybe if I had watched my 'Cats woulda actually showed up for the game. Oh well.


My 3 favorite penguins at the reception during either the first dance or toasts or something. They were all on a serious sugar high from all the desserts, wedding cake and SODA!!


Us at the reception. Chels did a great job of taking care of all the little details. Too bad I was too hectic and busy talking to family and friends to notice!


Post-wedding back at the hotel with family. These girls know how to have a good time.


Like I said, we know how to party. :-)

No comments: