Monday, May 10, 2010

Brrrrr-ainy day!

Whats up with this crazy May weather!? Its supposed to be getting warmer, sunnier and all around gorgeous-er. Instead, its cold and rainy. Wah.

I was looking forward to a Sports Bras 2 Sports Bars run tonight at Pizza 51 with some wonderful women, delicious pizza and cold brews. Alas, the pending T-Storm is raining on my parade.

Luckily one of my fellow runner-girls and I are still meeting for cocktails to celebrate my new job!! She also informed me that there is a Happy Hour app for the i-phone. That might just be the best news of my day!

I'm hoping to get crackin' on my new training plan, utilizing the 100 Pushup plan for strength training, and Lake Quivira for open water swims once it gets a bit warmer out. Cross your fingers that will happen soon!

No comments: