Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Buddy and Me

Pete and I attended our first Sports Bras to Sports Bars event of the year on Monday. The group has grown! We ended up just walking, because for an unknown reason, my shoulder was really hurting. Weird. So many amazing women. We walked with one studette who has lost over 150 lbs! How wonderful for her. Pretty inspiring.

Whenver Pete and I get to hang out like that, or during the evenings when BDR isn't around, I like to think of how fabulous my pup is. Cheesy, I know, but he is lovingly spoiled rotten, goes everywhere with me - and is just My Buddy. So much so, that oftentimes, I just call him Buddy instead of Pete. And whenever I do - I can't help but sing him this little song.



And watching that video makes me want to go check out some more old school Saturday morning cartoons. Could be a good activity tonight before the Grey's season finale!!

No comments: