Wednesday, May 19, 2010

GOTR Rocks.

Its for reasons like this that I love Girls on the Run: http://mollyontherun.blogspot.com/2010/05/childs-hand-in-yourswhat-tenderness-it.html . Seriously, when a "mancoach" is man enough to run in pink and be cheesey for the sake of the girls - that's what its all about. He got out of his "boy box" and if he can do it, so can all us girls!!!

This is a crazy busy week, as our council has Founder Molly Barker arriving tomorrow to visit our sites and support our season-ending 5k. Combine that with the hectic-ness of learning a new job, one of my best friends leaving for Tanzania for 9 weeks, training for the upcoming WIN triathlon and enjoying my dog and my man - life is busy!

But busy is good. Life is good. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: