Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life Update

Yesterday was a pretty exciting day to be a cop in KC. There was this huge car chase that went all over KCMO and into Leawood. It kept BDR's morning adrenaline-filled! The story: there was a carjacking, and then the guy bolted and wouldn't stop for the cops. At one point he let a lady out of the car in the middle of nowhere. The chase went on for like 30 minutes before the crazy criminal ran into McDonalds looking like he really needed to pee. Of course about 1,000 cops converged from every door and they brought him out seconds later. I'm wondering if this might be up for a dumbest criminal award?!

My day was not quite as exciting... just work after NOT getting up and heading into the gym as planned. I didn't go over lunch or after work either. And I didn't get up this morning like I wanted to. Man, I'm a slacker! But I did have a little jewelry party with a couple girlfriends, some wine and some sparkly things. It was fun to catch up with them, and learn a bit more about an organziation I'm thinking about joining.

We are now preparing for Snowpocalypse 2011, as weathermen across the networks are predicting between 6-10 inches in KC this afternoon and through the night. I'm no good at cold and snowy weather, especially when the Jeep's heater isn't working. Brrr!!!

No comments: