Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm so jealous

My cousin is fulfilling the dream of a lifetime. She and her beau quit their jobs, sold their stuff and are seeing the world for a year.

Seriously, how amazing is that?! I wish I had the courage to do it. I think it sounds completely wonderful, life changing, fabulous, I can't think of enough words to describe how jealous I am!

Their Itinerary:
Departure - June 3rd!
Vancouver - four days
Bejing - arrive June 8th.
China - June
Indonesia - July-August
Malaysia, Singapore- August
Southern Thailand - September
Nepal- September-October
India- October-November
Northern Thailand - November
Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam - December
Burma - January
Australia - January
Tazmania - Early February
New Zealand - February-March
Samoa, Fiji, Tahiti, Easter Island - Late March
Patagonia - April
Argentina - Early May
Uruguay - May
Bolivia - Late May
Peru - June
Equador- July
CostaRica - Late July

I've been catching up on their blog. living vicariously through them. Its been awesome. If you want to know anything about their amazing experiences, you can read here. But be forewarned, you're gonna want to go join them.

No comments: