Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas at COR

Is it true that love multiplies love?

Like when you love one, it makes it that much easier to love another and the love for the first doesn't diminish? Its such an abstract concept, but one I've been thinking about lately.

To me, that's what the Christmas season is all about: Love.

Besides the fact that I LOVE Christmas music, Christmas cookies, Christmas cards with family photos, I LOVE the sights and sounds and smells of Christmas, I LOVE the family gatherings, the parties, the church services.

Last night, I went with KMac to the Christmas at COR extravaganza. And extravaganza is NOT an understatement. At times, there were more than 200 people on stage, including the huge choir and orchestra, then the "actors" and the crew - the light work was pretty darn cool. I mean seriously, there was a real.live.donkey!!! What a great way to get in the holiday spirit!!!




No comments: